24 Weeks
i
Here we are going on the second week of 2007! Just when you think things will slow down...HA!
Here we are going on the second week of 2007! Just when you think things will slow down...HA! We are in our 24th week of pregnancy and getting larger by the day. I had a check up last night and all is going very well, (besides the fact that I need to curtail my cookie eating habit). At this point the baby's body is pretty much developed, just thin and fragile, but well proportioned. The baby weighs about 1.5 pounds and is about 11-13 inches from head to toe. The brain is growing rapidly and the lungs are still developing. If the baby were to be born now, it's chances of survival are 85%.
My baby shower will be on Saturday, March 10th at my girlfriend Christine's house. I am getting very excited about this. I have started a registry at Babies R Us http://www.toysrus.com/registry/index.jsp. I still need to add some essentials but for the most part, everything I need (and wow - this little tyke needs a LOT!) is on there.
I hope everyone has a wonderful, healthy and prosperous 2007! I know it will be a great year for everyone....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home