Thursday, October 12, 2006

New picture of our Little Peanut



Today I had my second trimester appointment. It was a very exciting appointment, at that! I got to hear the baby's heartbeat - which made me cry. I also got to see the little peanut again - and boy was it dancing around. Actually, it was one of the most amazing things I have seen thus far in life. The baby was VERY active and you could see the little arms, legs, toes, elbows, knees and eyes. The doctor even commented on how active the baby was. So all in all, it was a great appointment and all of my tests came back with flying colors. We are ready to grow, grow, grow!!!

On another note: Our friends Greg & Amy had their baby girl on Monday, October 9th. Cecily Ann Biagini was 8 pounds 12 ounces and 21.5 inches long. Mother and baby are home and doing well. I am going to visit them tonight and I can't wait to see the little pumpkin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home