Thursday, October 05, 2006

25% Cooked - 75% more to go

Well here we are almost at the end of my first trimester! Our little peanut is 25% done....And that means some serious growing is in store for me.

I am still feeling pretty good. I have my moments of moodiness, crying, sadness, laughter, etc. But all in all it has been a breeze in pregnancy terms. I am so blessed and fortunate to have not gotten any morning sickness or tiredness. BUT - I have been blessed by the "pimple ferry". Oh yes, in fact she has been paying extra special attention to me and creating some lovely cyst like things on my face, scalp, etc. I have been told there is an old wives tale that says if you develop severe acne this means you are having a girl! Well, when I told papa Scott about this he just laughed and said "It is a BOY, so just stop about it"! We shall see.....I am happy with whatever god has chosen to give us - just want all to be healthy and have 10 toes and fingers.

Other than that I have started to put away my skinny clothes and add some larger sizes into my wardrobe. I have not gone the full maternity route yet - 1.) because I am not ready to go there and 2.) most of them are still a wee bit too big. Although I did buy some bathing suits online for our trip to Maui. They came in the mail yesterday and let's just say they are already back in the mail for a return!

I have my second trimester appointment next week and get to hear the baby's heartbeat. So that is exciting and I am looking forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home