Monday, August 28, 2006

The Journey Begins


If you have not heard yet - we are having a baby! It is all still very new and a bit bizarre....Although we are extremely blessed and excited!

I am approximately 6 weeks pregnant and our tenative due date is April 30, 2007. We have our first prenatal doctors appointment on September 13th. After this appointment we will have an exact due date.

I am feeling better this week than last. No sickness yet - knock on wood! Some smells are really yucky to me and I am somewhat more irritable than normal. Lucky Scott! ;-)

Check back often for updates.........

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting to watch the progress of our grandchild. This is a great way to share with everyone. Joy to all,
Grandma and Grandpa Newman

1:26 PM  
Blogger Amy Biagini said...

Very exciting....I'll have lots of tips and advice for you along the way.....

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Scott and Cara! We are thrilled to be experiencing this amazing adventure with you! Lots of love, Steve and Andrea

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are SO excited for the start of many little Newbabies running around!It is a wonderful ride and I can't wait to share mommyhood with you!!!
Lots of love,
Jen, Paul, Lottie Mae & baby James

3:02 PM  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

WOW! I had no idea you were pregnant. What great news. Hmm 6 weeks ago meant you must have conceived just after the 4th of July party! We are so excited for you both and the wild yet wonderful adventure you are about to embark on. You both will make great parents. Can't wait to check the blog for more news and prego pictures! Whoo hoo! Go Big Daddy and Hot Mamma!
Love, Ann Marie, Marshall & Eva Marie

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you started a BLOG about this. Expect a crar real soon from me tho!! ha ha CONGRATULATIONS!!! Im gonna be an "auntiecousin"

BRI

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting Cara!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home