17th Week
Well here we are entering into our 17th week of pregnancy! Time is going by crazy fast.....I had my 4 month check up yesterday and everything went good. My mother-in-law Karren went with me and she got to hear the baby's heartbeat. As she was touching my belly and listening to the heartbeat you could see a twinkle in her eye! The doc said all is well and healthy at this stage. I have gained a total of 10 pounds, which is a bit more than I should have gained by now (I think normal weight gain by this week is 6 or 7 lbs). But hey - I was on vacation for two weeks and the baby liked having lots of snacks! So after Thanksgiving I will start to curtail my fat intake....but then there is Christmas! Hmmmm!!!!!
Thanksgiving is upon us and we are looking forward to having my mom and sister in town from Arizona. They will be staying with us for 5 days and we will also be celebrating my moms birthday on the 26th. Tracey and her kids, our family friend Larry and his daughter and Scott's whole family will be joining us, as well! So there will be a total of 14 people over - YIKES - where are they all going to fit? At least I will have lots of dish do'ers....LOL!
~Happy Thanksgiving to all~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home