Thursday, December 14, 2006

Half Way Point - 50% Cooked

Well, we have arrived at our half way point and boy are we getting bigger & quite, obviously, pregnant!!! Everything seems to be happening on schedule. I have been feeling pretty good for the most part. Although me feet hurt pretty bad when I am up on them for any periods of time. I am also having some tailbone pain but this seems to go away with yoga stretches. My appetite has increased considerably and when I am hungry, watch out!!! I have to eat about every two hours, just like clockwork. The baby is kicking and doing somersaults, I think it is secretly learning karate in there or something. Feeling the baby is an amazing experience! It makes all this uncomfortableness very worthwhile.

The holiday season is in full swing and each year seems to get busier and busier. I can't imagine what it will be like with a 7 month old at this time next year. In fact, that thought is pretty crazy weird! We will be traveling to my Aunt Linda's in Visalia on the 22nd and will drive back home on the 24th. We will go over to Paul's (Scott's brother-in-law) on Xmas eve and Xmas day we will be at Kelley's. We are still up in the air about New Year's but being home is looking more and more appealing!

~Happy Holidays to all~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one beautiful belly! can't wait to meet the little bug :)

auntie m

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve and I are right there with you thinking about how different next Christmas will be! Happy Holidays - Your belly is adorable!
Lots of love,
Andrea

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang Cara!
Your gettin' big! I'm so happy for you guys! Have a merry Christmas!

~Risa

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home