Thanksgiving
Well, we made it through the Thanksgiving holiday in one piece. We had quite the house full - 16 people in all!!! All went according to plan with the exception of a few minor things, such as; I almost burnt (ruined) the mashed potatoes and I forgot to make my yummy cranberry relish. Other than that we had a lot of dishes and well, the rest is history!The rest of the weekend we just hung out! We got a Christmas tree on Friday and had some friends over for a tree trimming cocktail hour. Saturday we took my mom and sis to
a few wineries. Sunday we celebrated my moms birthday by taking her shopping for some new jeans (aka non 80's style), took her to lunch and then came home and made a tasty Abalone & steak din din. 
All is well with baby and the little peanut is kicking away. I felt my first kick about a week and a half ago...so cute!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home