Weight In
We went to the doctors yesterday and Addison is now 8 pounds 12 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long. She has grown a quarter inch and gained a pound and 4 ounces in 2 weeks! Not bad for such a tiny little munchkin!
Addison and I have been sleeping in her room the last few nights. She seems to enjoy her big girl crib much more than the bassinet. So tonight I will try and sleep in my own room and we will see how we do. She also has a nasty diaper rash... so right now she is playing in her play yard w/o a diaper with a changing matt under her. She loves being in the buff - a girl after her own moms heart!
Addison and I have been sleeping in her room the last few nights. She seems to enjoy her big girl crib much more than the bassinet. So tonight I will try and sleep in my own room and we will see how we do. She also has a nasty diaper rash... so right now she is playing in her play yard w/o a diaper with a changing matt under her. She loves being in the buff - a girl after her own moms heart!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home