19 Months
Addison is starting to speak very clearly. She will now answer a question you ask her. She is working on counting - we are at 1-2-3, with 2 being her favorite! Also, working on colors. She knows all the colors but gets them mixed up here and there. Last week everything was purple & pink, this week - everything is yellow. AND she is still addicted to Tink, Peter, Hook, Gator, Wendy, John & Michael. It is so cute to hear her call out all of those names. Addi is pretty much into EVERYTHING. I had to move things out of drawers to counter tops, keep the bathroom doors shut, at all times. A few weeks ago, she was eating, eating and eating, for like 45 minutes. So I went to draw her bath. Came back, she was still eating. So I had Scott come into the kitchen to watch her, while I went outside. I came back in, and she was out of the highchair but not with Scott. I started calling her name - she said, "mommy, mommy - kicking, bubbles. She had pushed a stool up to the tub and climbed in, fully clothed - shoes and all. I think I had a miniature heart attack on top of laughing. Thank goodness she knows how to swim and is familiar with water, as this could have been catastrophic!!! Scary but funny.
She is growing growing growing. We are now in a size 6.5 shoe and size 2T clothes. Some are a bit big, but this won't be for long. We are still working on weaning her from the bottle - challenging! Although, her milk consumption has drastically been reduced and her appetite has blossomed! This is good news, since she needed some meat on her bones. She is still on the small side (well at least compared to our friends kids who are giants). I would say she is probably around 23 or 24 pounds.
Happy almost Halloween!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home